Today (May 14, 2021) at approximately 10:00pm (SGT, UTC+8), BTCST’s implementation of STP 9: τDoge Initial Liquidity and Airdrop Parameters will come online. BTCST, τDoge, and Dogecoin (BEP 20 version) holders will become the recipients of τDoge airdrops and will be eligible to stake and mine τDoge.
This post, discussing how to mine τDoge with BTCST dApp, is the third of 3 guides that we are publishing to help our community members make the most out of the τDoge Initial Liquidity Event and airdrops.
- (1/3) : τDoge Launch Guide 1 — FAQs
- (2/3) : τDoge Launch Guide 2 — Airdrop Tutorial
- (3/3) : τDoge Launch Guide 3 — Mining Tutorial
Before starting this guide, please make sure that you have enough BNB (BEP20 version) in your wallet to cover network fees charged by the Binance Smart Chain for the operations described below.
To see τDoge in your wallet, you should first add it as a Custom Token. We use MetaMask as an example, but the dApp supports TrustWallet, Binance Chain Wallet, and other mainstream wallets as well. Steps to add Custom Assets in other wallets should be substantially the same.
- Open MetaMask and click Assets to see the tokens in your wallet.
- Make sure your MetaMask is connnected to BSC Mainnet, NOT Ethereum.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Add Token.
- Click Custom Token.
- Paste the contract address for τDoge 0xe550a593d09fbc8dcd557b5c88cea6946a8b404a into the Token Contract Address field.
- Once the address is in, the other fields should auto-fill.
- Confirm the token add.
Important Reminder: Over 44,000,000 τDoge (about USD 23,000,000 in value) are distributed during the first week of the Initial Liquidity Event. So the mining rewards for the first week will be high in comparison to the remainder of the initial liquidity period.
1. What τDoge vaults are available in BTCST dApp?
- BTCST-τDoge Vault: This vault is where our community members may stake BTCST to earn τDoge.
- Doge-τDoge Vault: This vault is where our community members may stake Dogecoin (BEP 20 version) to earn τDoge.
- τBitcoin-τDoge Vault: This vault is where our community members may stake τBitcoin to earn τDoge.
- τDoge-τDoge Vault: This vault is where our community members may stake τDoge to earn even more τDoge.
- All staking are lossless. There is no impermanent loss. For detailed allocations and the mining schedule, see here.
2. How to stake and mine?
- Step 1: Visit https://app.btcst.finance/ starting at 10:00pm (SGT) Friday (May 14, 2021). If you still see the older version of the dApp, make sure to hard refresh your browser page to clear cache.
- Step 2: Connect your wallet to the dApp. We assume you are using MetaMask for the rest of the tutorial. Steps for other wallets should be substantially similar.
Once connected you should see your wallet address in full on the home page.
- Step 3: Visit the “Mine” page and select a vault you would like to stake in. In this example, we will be staking BTCST to mine τDoge. Steps for other vaults are substantially the same.
- Step 4: Click the “BTCST-τDoge” Vault to enter the staking menu. Note that the dropdown menu at the upper right corner is where you may switch between “Stake” and “Unstake.”
- Step 5: Input an amount of BTCST you would like to stake. Note that estimates will update in real time right below the input box. This is the best way to estimate how many τDoge you may earn daily by staking a certain number of BTCST.
- Step 6: Click “Stake.” If this is the first time you access the dApp, approve the dApp to interact with your wallet. You only need to perform this once. When the transaction has gone through, you can verify that the “Your stake amount” figure has updated accordingly.
3. How to claim mining rewards?
- Step 1: Visit https://app.btcst.finance/ starting at 10:00pm (SGT) Friday May 14, 2021. If you still see the older version of the dApp, hard refresh your browser page to clear cache.
- Step 2: Connect your wallet to the dApp. We assume you are using MetaMask for this tutorial. Steps for other wallets should be similar.
- Step 3: Visit the “Mine” page.
You will see your “Earned Rewards” on the top of the Mine page.
- Step 4: At the top of the page, you see all rewards that you have already mined and earned. The amount of Earned Rewards updates every 30 seconds. While you may claim the Earned Rewards amount into your wallet as often as needed, we suggest claiming once a day to save on BSC network fees.
- Step 5: To claim the Earned Rewards amount into your wallet, and if this is the first time you access the dApp, you need to approve the dApp to interact with your wallet. You only need to perform this once. Otherwise, click the “Claim All” button to claim all the Earned Rewards amount available into your wallet. Confirm on your MetaMask (or the wallet that you choose to use)to complete the process.