τDoge Launch Guide 2 — Airdrop Tutorial
Today (May 14, 2021) at approximately 10:00pm (SGT, UTC+8), BTCST’s implementation of STP 9: τDoge Initial Liquidity and Airdrop Parameters will come online. BTCST, τDoge, and Dogecoin (BEP 20 version) holders will become the recipients of τDoge airdrops and will be eligible to stake and mine τDoge.
This post, discussing claiming airdrops from the BTCST dApp, is the second of 3 guides that we are publishing to help our community members make the most out of the τDoge Initial Liquidity Event and Airdrops.
- (1/3) : τDoge Launch Guide 1 — FAQs
- (2/3) : τDoge Launch Guide 2 — Airdrop Tutorial
- (3/3) : τDoge Launch Guide 3 — Mining Tutorial
Before starting this guide, please make sure that you have enough BNB (BEP20 version) in your wallet to cover network fees charged by the Binance Smart Chain for the operations described below.
To see τDoge in your wallet, you should first add it as a Custom Token. We use MetaMask as an example, but the dApp supports TrustWallet, Binance Chain Wallet, and other mainstream wallets as well. Steps to add Custom Assets in other wallets should be substantially the same.
- Open MetaMask and click Assets to see the tokens in your wallet.
- Make sure your MetaMask is connnected to BSC Mainnet, NOT Ethereum.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Add Token.
- Click Custom Token.
- Paste the contract address for τDoge 0xe550a593d09fbc8dcd557b5c88cea6946a8b404a into the Token Contract Address field.
- Once the address is in, the other fields should auto-fill.
- Confirm the token add.
- Who are eligible for τDoge airdrops?
- PancakeSwap τBitcoin-BTCB Liquidity Providers: To be eligible for a week’s τBitcoin-BTCB LP airdrop, a user must be a τBitcoin-BTCB LP on PancakeSwap for the preceding week and maintained at least USD 1000 in τBitcoin-BTCB liquidity; the amount of τDoge airdrops that a user is eligible to receive is proportional to the user’s average balance of τBitcoin-BTCB LP Tokens for the preceding week.
- BTCST holders: To be eligible for a week’s BTCST Holder airdrop, a user must hold BTCST in a personal wallet (exchange accounts and other similar custodian accounts are ineligible for the airdrops) for the preceding week and maintained at least USD 1000 of average BTCST balance; the amount of BTCST Holder airdrops that a user is eligible to receive is proportional to the user’s average balance of BTCSTs for the preceding week.
2. How to view and claim τDoge airdrops?
- Step 1: Visit https://app.btcst.finance starting at 11:59 pm (SGT) May 14, 2021. If you still see the older version of the dApp, make sure to hard refresh your browser page to clear cache.
- Step 2: Connect your wallet to the dApp. We assume you are using MetaMask for the rest of the tutorial. Steps for other wallets should be similar. Once connected you should see your wallet address in full on the home page.
- Step 3: Visit the “Airdrop” page to see how many τDoge the connected wallet address is eligible to claim. There will be a few hours of delay before your airdrop amount shows up. So please be patient and visit the dApp again if you do not see an amount initially.
- Step 4: The τDoge airdrop amount updates every 30 seconds. While you may claim airdrop amounts into your wallet as often as needed, we suggest claiming once a day to save on BSC network fees.
- Step 5: To claim airdrop amounts into your wallet, click the “Claim All” button to claim all τDoge and τBitcoin airdrop amounts available into your wallet. If this is the first time you access the dApp, you must approve the dApp to interact with your wallet. Click the “Approve” button to do so. You only need to perform this once.
Your wallet will pop up for confirmation, click “Confirm” to finish claiming the airdrops.
- Exchange accounts and other similar custodian accounts are ineligible for τDoge airdrops. A user must withdraw to a personal wallet to be eligible.
- A user’s staked BTCST in the BTCST dApp is eligible for the airdrop calculations. There is no need to unstake to be eligible for airdrops.