BTCST participants will be able to withdraw BTCSTs to participate in our staking on the Binance Smart Chain today.
BTCST distributes daily mining profits the DeFi way. With our Boost Factor, effective Bitcoin mining rewards could be much more than Bitcoin mining directly with one’s own equipment.
Of course, it is hard to predict the exact amount of BTCSTs that will participate in staking. But if we assume that the entire initial supply of 50,000 BTCSTs allocated to Binance Launchpool and Pancake Swap participate in mining in full, a staking participant can expect a Boost Factor of about 11x.
That’s about 11 times more Bitcoin rewards than mining directly or with cloud mining contracts using equivalent hashrate.
Excited? Here is the guide on how to start staking. A few notes (all discussed in detail in the FAQ parts of the guide linked above):
- BTCST is a BEP-20 token on BSC. Make sure to follow the guide to switch your wallet to Binance Smart Chain mainnet.
- BTCSTs must be continuously locked through a day (8:00 pm SG time on day 1 to 8:00 pm on day 2) to be able to claim Bitcoin rewards from that day. BTCSTs that are staked after 8:00 pm on day 1 or unstaked (even if re-staked) before 8:00 pm on day 2 will be unable to claim rewards from that day.
- First distribution of daily mining Bitcoin rewards will occur at around 8:00 pm, Jan. 14 (SG time).
- Avoid scams. BTCST is only available on Binance Smart Chain. There is no ERC-20 version of BTCST. Our contract address is 0x78650B139471520656b9E7aA7A5e9276814a38e9
- Still have questions? Join our Telegram community.
BTCST is a token collateralized by real Bitcoin mining power. By staking BTCSTs, holders of the tokens will receive daily Bitcoin distributions that correspond to the mining power staked. With BTCST, you mine Bitcoin the DeFi way.
Email us for general inquiries: email@example.com
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/BTCST_Announcement_EN