Dear BTCST Community,
As voted by you, BTCST’s dApp will undergo an upgrade to lower gas fees for unstaking BTCSTs and claiming Bitcoin rewards.
Since the team is performing additional testing to ensure data accuracy, we have postponed the upgrade to Monday, Feb. 15, 2021. Details are below. Thank you.
Please note the following during the upgrade:
- The dApp is scheduled to go into upgrade mode starting from 9:00 pm SGT (UTC+8) on Monday, February 15, 2021 and will last for 2 hours. We will let you know here and on Twitter when the upgrade is complete.
- During the upgrade, you will not be able to view dApp data, stake, unstake, or claim BTC rewards.
- Your BTCSTs and Bitcoin rewards are safe.
After the upgrade:
- You should see that everything remains the same. Again, your BTCSTs and Bitcoin rewards are safe.
- You should notice that fees for unstaking BTCSTs and claiming Bitcoin rewards have been substantially reduced.
If you have any questions, please join our Telegram community to discuss.
BTCST is a token collateralized by real Bitcoin mining power. By staking BTCSTs, holders of the tokens will receive daily Bitcoin distributions that correspond to the mining power staked. With BTCST, you mine Bitcoin the DeFi way.
Email us for general inquiries: email@example.com
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/BTCST_Announcement_En